- The Zoning Commission will soon vote on whether to submit the draft Caroline Zoning Law to the Town Board for consideration.
- We distributed a mailer with information about the draft Caroline Zoning Law.
- The Zoning Commission has released a preliminary report on the draft Caroline Zoning Law, which includes an updated draft zoning law and map.
- The Zoning Commission has announced two Public Hearings to receive feedback on the preliminary report: Feb. 22 (Hybrid - recording); Feb. 28 (In Person). See the Zoning Commission website for more details about these meetings.
- The Zoning Commission has released an updated draft zoning law (and map).
- The Zoning Commission has announced two Public Information Sessions to present information and hear questions/comments about the new draft: Nov. 28 (Zoom - recording); Dec. 3 (hybrid - recording for Part 1, Part 2, Part 3). See here for more details about these meetings and the major changes included in this draft.
- The Zoning Commission has released more information on the Water Resources and Flooding Overlay District, including: 1) the text of the regulation, 2) a detailed written explanation, 3) a video overview, 4) a video demonstration of the County GIS mapping system, and 5) the draft FEMA Flood Zone maps used.
- For more information on the above, refer to the Town and Zoning Commission websites.
- We released an informational flier with zoning FAQs.